The number one question companies are asking today is:
“who can I hire to coach my teams, and train my staff?”
You see, the pandemic has forced businesses to pivot and innovate on several fronts. The ones who have most successfully done so are small and mid-sized businesses.
Today, small and mid-sized enterprises are the heart of a great economy. And as they continue to grow disruptively, they encounter complex challenges, and their need for solid training and guidance, also grows.
They need somebody who can not only coach their team, but can also take data-informed decisions to guide their growth.
In this video, we talk about five key trends that are shaping the way businesses behave today. And how you can support them as a Coach-Consultant, a new hot niche of coaching that is at the peak of its demand, especially for small and mid-sized businesses.
This is part of Certified Business Coach, our premium ICF accredited certification program.
Topics You Will Explore In This Video:
• 2:50 – Business Trend #1: Work From Home, & Rise Of The Contractor;
• 4:44 – Business Trend #2: Burnout & Mental Well-Being;
• 6:14 – Business Trend #3: Challenge Of Trust, & The Need For A New Talent Management System;
• 7:37 – Business Trend #4: Less Efficiency, More Resiliency, For Remote Teams;
• 9:06 – Business Trend #5: Rise Of Education & Need For Coaching;
• 11:32 – Who Is A Coach-Consultant?;
• 13:25 – How Can I Become A Coach-Consultant?
Get A Clear, Step-By-Step System You Can Use To Start Getting Results For Your Clients As A Business Coach Right Away
4 Steps to Coach & Enroll Businesses Free Masterclass with Ajit Nawalkha