To the transformational coach who struggles to enjoy the income and freedom they thought they would achieve as an independent coach…
Discover the Elements of a Sustainable and Totally Achievable 6-Figure Coaching Practice
Learn how to design a solid action plan customized to your goals and personal style to achieve your dream coaching practice — so you can finally enjoy the income and impact you desire without burning out, losing joy, or compromising on your freedom ever again.
Are you a New Coach who has just secured your first client?
Congratulations! That’s simply AMAZING. But do you know what to do next?
Do you know…
- … how much you should charge? Should it be per hour? Or do you give a package price? Is there an industry average? Do you qualify to charge premium prices? What if it’s too expensive for clients? What is an attractive offer without undervaluing your worth?
- … what package you should offer? How long should your sessions be? Is there a standard practice to follow? Should you sell a course? What about group coaching? Do corporate clients have different packages?
- … how to juggle coaching and marketing? How do you keep a stream of new clients while serving current clients? Should you spend more time blogging? Networking? Growing your newsletter subscriber list? Social media?
Or perhaps you’re more a Seasoned Coach, and you find yourself…
- … swamped with clients but still only just getting by. You thought that having more clients would lead to success and freedom. So how come you’re barely making ends meet despite working yourself to exhaustion? Something feels broken.
- … burning out and losing impact. You’re spread too thin with so many clients to keep up with. You barely have time to rest, much less give each client the devoted attention and focus they deserve. You are not achieving the full impact you know is possible with them. It’s frustrating.
- … in doubt and losing joy. Worst of all, you are beginning to doubt yourself. You have begun to believe that maybe this isn’t your path, or maybe you haven’t got what it takes. What used to feel like your life’s calling is now a source of stress and uncertainty. You feel helpless, directionless, and scared.
Don’t be scared. You’re not alone
There are many coaches like you who face the same struggles. And it has nothing to do with “not having what it takes” or “not being good enough”. It’s simply because most business resources out there don’t cater specifically to coaches and don’t understand the dynamics of a coaching practice.
Without the right guidance, many coaches mistakenly fall into the trap of trying to “grow their coaching business”.
Imagine trying to bake a cake using only flour
Can you bake a cake with just one ingredient?
Of course not. You can’t bake a cake with only flour. Or only eggs. Or only sugar. You need to have all the ingredients. Sure, different cakes and recipes will have different variations and proportions of ingredients, but the core ingredients often remain the same.
Designing a coaching practice is much like this.
Just as a cake is made from core ingredients, a successful coaching practice is made from many core elements. There can be different variations and proportions of the elements, but you need all of them.
You simply can’t create a successful coaching practice with just one element. Yet this is exactly what many coaches try to do.
For example, a coach may learn about one-on-one coaching from a few experts. They then think they have everything they need to build their dream coaching practice just by using one-on-one coaching only.
That’s like learning all about flour from a few flour experts, and then thinking you can successfully bake a cake with only flour simply because you now know everything there is to ever know about flour.
About Christina Berkley
However, Christina was determined to make it work. She got part-time jobs and whatever it took to get by. She muddled around for over three years, trying to figure out the ways and practices to sustain herself as a coach. Eventually, she managed to acquire clients and was even holding events and giving talks as a coach. From the outside looking in, it would seem that she had finally found success. But in reality, things were still bleak.
Christina was now juggling 17 clients, writing blogs and newsletters, hosting numerous workshops, and running around to acquire new clients. She was tired, burned out, had no life, and had only just enough money. She was disappointed to realize that she had built a completely unsustainable coaching practice and she didn’t know how to fix it.
After six years of struggling, Christina came across The Prosperous Coach, and it completely shifted how she approached her coaching practice. Christina immediately put what she learned into action. While the Prosperous Coach tremendously helped Christina improve the way she approached her business to create her dream clients, she soon realised she also needed an action plan to follow through after securing clients. Pulling together everything that she had previously learned from six years of trial and error as a struggling coach, Christina identified the key elements needed to design her dream coaching practice.
In the end, Christina transformed her business from coaching 17 clients and having no life, to powerfully serving just five one-on-one clients a year with more income, impact, and freedom than ever. Today she wants to help you discover how you can design your dream life simply by learning to design your dream coaching practice with Elements: Your Path to Creating a Fun-Filled Prosperous Coaching Practice.
More Feedback from Students
“I’ve developed more of a sense of ease”
“I’ve worked with Christina for one year. We did 6 months in [group] and we did 6 months privately. That first investment was scary for me. It was the first high-end coach that I ever hired. And I actually replaced [that] investment before the group even began just based on the first few conversations that Christina and I had. I got my first long-term paying clients. And over this last year, I’ve replaced my income from my [previous] consulting job. But more importantly, I’ve just developed more of a sense of ease.”
“I tripled my rates”
“Before working with Christina I had zero clients, no online presence, no website, and just a strong desire to get my coaching business flourishing and absolutely zero results yet with a whole lot of obstacles. Upon working with Christina, I tripled my rates, charging rates I never even dreamed was possible. I have a full clientele load. I now coach full time. I have a strong online presence and website. I began writing for online articles. I got my writing published in journals. And I led my first workshop. All within six months of working with her.”